Welcome

Welcome to my blog! My name is Mark Nicholas, I am a student at
Dundee College doing an HND in 3D Animation, here I will have
updates on my work and what I'm up to.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Life

I'm now 2 weeks behind on the current brief, a few months behind on the last two and life is going like crap. I now don't know whether I want to stay here in Dundee or go back to Paris and then head to Argentina for a while to spend time with family. There won't be many updates (there usually isn't anyways) but all this stuff is taking a back seat while I sort my life out.

Here's a head that I made following a tutorial (still missing ears) I won't post the body cause it's absolute crap.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I saw MacBeth at The Space and saw your animation of Banquo. Just wanted to say well done, but also do you have any pictures of said model that you could upload at all? Any pictures of the finished model would be great. Thanks.

    Kind regards,
    Harry

    ReplyDelete